hello, everyone, it's my honor to stand here introducing myself.
My name is xxx, from Class 2, Grade six,xxxx Primary School.
I'm doing well in my study, besides I'm the monitor of my class and I get on well with my classmates.
I'm a happy and talented girl. I'm good at drawing and many of my drawings have won prizes. At the same time, I like telling stories.
I'm interested in learning English very much, and I believe that I will do well in future. I won't let you down! 我
Thanks for your listening.
I am black and white. I give milk.
Guess who I am. It’s me, the cow!
I have a red comb. I lay eggs.
Guess who I am. It’s me, the hen!
I eat hay. I can run very fast.
Guess who I am. It’s me, the horse!
I have a curly tail. I like mud.
Guess who I am. It’s me, the pig!
I bury bones. I chase cats.
Guess who I am. It’s me, the dog!
I give wool. I say “baa.”
Guess who I am. It’s me, the sheep!
1. Every minute counts.
2. Every mother's child is handsome.
3. Every potter praises his pot.
4. Everything is good when new, but friends when old.
5. Example is better then percept.
6. Experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother.
7. Experience must be bought.
8. Fact speak louder than words.
9. Failure is the mother of success.
10. False friends are worse than bitter enemies.
11. Far from eye, far from heart.
12. Far water does not put out near fire.
13. Faults are thick where love is thin.
14. Fear always springs from ignorance.
15. Fields have eyes, and woods have ears.